FIND EXCLUSIVE JOBS FROM €60,000
Press release published at The Swedish Wire
* Turnover MSEK 179.3 (203.5), down 12 percent compared to previous year
* Operating profit MSEK 7.5 (7.2) after one-off charges of net MSEK 1.5 (0.0)
* Operating profit for the period comprises insurance compensation of MSEK 12.4 for loss of production in conjunction to a fire
* Net income MSEK 4.3 (4.1)
* Cash flow from current operations MSEK 27.4 (9.7)
* Earnings per share SEK 0.87 (0.83)
First nine months
* Turnover MSEK 641.2 (670.9), down 4 percent from previous year
* Operating profit MSEK 16.3 (25.1) after one-off charges of MSEK 4.9 (0.0)
* Operating profit for the period comprises insurance compensation of MSEK 15.0 for loss of production in conjunction to a fire incident
* Net income MSEK 8.1 (14.6)
* Cash flow from current operations MSEK 28.1 (-1.6)
* Earnings per share SEK 1.65 (2.96)
Peter Schön, Acting CEO of ProfilGruppen, says:
"I am happy to report that we are now back at full production capacity after the fire, with all production lines in operation, and that no customers were affected by major supply disruptions. The efficiency improvement program to strengthen our competitiveness is progressing according to plan and currently negotiations on staff rationalisations are underway, among other things."
Contact for information:
Peter Schön, Acting CEO, mobile +46 (0)70 339 89 99
e-mail: email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This information is published in accordance with applicable laws, listing agreements and regulations. The information was submitted to the media for publication at 14.30 CET on 24 October 2011.
For income, financial position, key figures and other facts about the Group, refer to pages 7-15.
Current information and photographs for free publication are available at www.profilgruppen.se (http://www.profilgruppen.se).
This information was distributed by Cision