FIND EXCLUSIVE JOBS FROM €60,000
Norway's foreign minister denied Monday reports he tried to pressure the Nobel Committee against awarding the peace prize to a Chinese dissident but acknowledged passing on Beijing's concerns to its head.
- Finland ups growth forecast, cautious on recovery
- Iceland mackerel quota hike 'completely justified'
- Iraqi Kurd admits plan to attack Danish paper
- EU goes to battle against Iceland in 'mackerel war'
- US fund buys Norwegian software firm Visma
- Faroe bank in deep crisis after Danish strain
- Finland sees record rise in consumer confidence
- Norway sues Citigroup after massive losses
- Iceland cuts interest rate 0.75 points
- Iceland calls for end to 'Cold War' over Arctic