FIND EXCLUSIVE JOBS FROM €60,000
A deal to create one of the world's largest mobile phone carriers moved a step closer Monday when Russia's Vimpelcom ignored its Norwegian shareholders to set up a merger with Egyptian tycoon Naguib Sawiris.
- Norwegian newspaper hosts WikiLeaks site
- China slams Nobel prize as 'political theatre'
- EU calls on China to free Liu Xiaobo 'immediately'
- Nobel: 'Liu has only exercised his civil rights'
- Nobel places Peace Prize on Liu's empty chair
- Obama tells China to release Liu ASAP
- Nobel peace ceremony hails Liu amid China fury
- Hundreds protest outside China UN office
- More countries lining up for Nobel ceremony
- 'Overwhelming majority' dislike Nobel decision