FIND EXCLUSIVE JOBS FROM €60,000
Terrorist group ISIS said it had killed the two men, identified as Norwegian citizen Ole Johan Grimsgaard-Ofstad and Chinese national Fan Jinghui, in its English-language online magazine Dabiq.
"We have no grounds to doubt the contents of the photos that have been published," Norway’s Foreign Minister Boerge Brende told Reuters.
The U.N. Security Council added their voice to the outrage on Friday, and called on all countries to cooperate with China and Norway to help bring those responsible for the killings to justice, CNN said.
China’s president Xi Jinping vowed to bring ISIS to justice.
- Non-euro Denmark bids to keep EU together: PM
- Danish gays soon allowed to marry in church
- Trio go on trial for Mohammed cartoonist attack
- Denmark's Danske Bank to cut 2,000 jobs
- Finland terror suspects Somalis
- Two arrested on suspected terror financing in Finland
- First Danish woman PM: an uptown girl leading the workers
- Norway to unfreeze $370 mn in Libyan assets
- Danish far-right calls for more border control
- Greenpeace Copenhagen gatecrashers get wrists slapped