FIND EXCLUSIVE JOBS FROM €60,000
Sweden must 'continue monitoring the situation' on the housing market and 'be prepared to tighten' the cap.
- Anders Borg: Stronger krona 'cause for concern'
- Swedes place 4th in English skills ranking
- 'Sweden needs forward-looking China strategy'
- Foreign direct investments boom in Stockholm
- TED: Hans Rosling's magic washing machine
- Sweden rankings
- Swedish unemployment continues to fall
- Sweden the world's 10th largest arms exporter
- Sweden's inflation rate 2.5% in February
- Swedish investors hike inflation outlook
- Sweden jumps in tourism competitiveness
- Sale of Nordea gave government surplus
- Sweden's economy booms as joblessness drops
- Sweden's economy up 7.3 percent in Q4
- ‘Sweden needs to sell itself more’
- Great interest for Swedish government securities
- Eurozone business activity highest since 2006
- Global arms sales increased during recession
- Sweden overtakes the US in competitiveness
- Sweden hikes key rates as economy booms