FIND EXCLUSIVE JOBS FROM €60,000
“I can’t envision a worse timing when we have an economy with such low inflation, a depleted monetary policy, a big output gap in the economy”
The current situation in financial markets includes a significant number of unpredictable and unpleasant global trouble spots, yet stock markets are rising at a decent pace.
SEB sees continued recovery but also greater downside risks in its latest Nordic Outlook, stating that the Riksbank will cut key rate again in uncharted new political landscape.
- Hong Kong marks 20 years as world's freest economy -- Sweden ranked at no 20
- Available flats in Sweden at record low level
- Sweden's krona jumps to a two-month high
- Paul Krugman's warning to Sweden: 'You have a significant housing bubble'
- Sweden's Riksbank Governor fear high levels of household borrowing and low inflation
- Sweden’s economy doesn’t need more government help as 'optimism is spreading'
- Fitch Affirms Sweden at 'AAA'; Outlook Stable
- Swedish shows signs of growth as PMI rises
- Sweden no longer has world's highest taxes
- 'World economic growth is poised to accelerate'
- Banks urged to cut structural liquidity risks
- Multi-speed recovery in Nordics: outlook
- Globally, Tax Rate Policies Vary As Economies Continue to Reform Tax Compliance Systems
- OECD: Sweden's economy has lost momentum
- 2013 COLDWELL BANKER REAL ESTATE HOME LISTING REPORT FINDS MALIBU MOST EXPENSIVE MARKET IN UNITED STATES, CLEVELAND MOST AFFORDABLE
- Financial watchdog warns bank over liquidity risk
- Sweden unexpectedly returns to deflation
- Stockholm economy 'continues to perform well'
- Sweden's household debt hits monetary policy
- 'We are in a stock market-friendly phase'