"The Ukraine conflict will worsen an already weak economic situation, which has largely been caused by structural problems, further accentuating the need for reforms".
FinMin: "We have indebtedness that is too high and some financial stability risks".
- Swedish companies desire emerging currencies
- Sweden's economy drops unexpectedly
- Swedish riksbank likely to cut rates in September
- Krona drops after gloomy industrial output
- 'Households in a good position to spend more'
- Swedish krona continues to strengthen
- Swedish companies 'cautiously optimistic'
- Doubt over Nordic havens amid housing bubble
- Sweden boosts foreign investments with low taxes
- Growing demand for Stockholm clean-tech
- 'Fight against economic slowdown escalates'
- Sweden won’t cave to pressure from banks
- Sweden second best country for mothers
- Sweden 'permanent' financial safe haven
- Swedish manufacturing falls unexpectedly
- Swedish currency rally over: Riksbank
- Swedish unemployment unexpectedly rises
- Strong Swedish krona 'still historically weak'
- Sweden leavs interest rate unchanged again
- Swedes 'have a more optimistic view'