• Three-quarters of Asia's finance chiefs expect revenues to grow this year but less than two-thirds expect profits growth
• Concerns about financial-market risk, currency volatility growing
• China and Western nations falling in popularity as M&A targets
City of Stockholm has launch a competition with the purpose to encourage the use of open data, and through this, create new ideas and solutions that are of interest to the citizens
Iconic rock star Neil Young has secured more than $1.5 million in Kickstarter pledges to launch PonoMusic, the singer’s new high-fidelity music store and player which promises to deliver studio-quality sound quality to audiophiles.
- indeed 1
- Job-a-matic 2
- Job-a-matic 1
- Sweden sells its mineral wealth too cheap
- Internet pirate guilty of sharing 518 movies and TV shows on BitTorrent tracker SweBit
- Sweden's PE industry wins major victory
- Swedish snus targeting the US
- Become a contributor
- Swedish cider Rekorderlig taps into Asia
- Swedish luxury ski equipment at North Korean resort breaches sanctions
- Hollywood hails Sweden's high tech film cluster
- Record visitors at Stockholm digital conference
- Score app makes life easier for composers
- Brazil awards a $4.5 billion contract to Saab -- "The NSA problem ruined it for the Americans"
- Improved chances for Saab to win Brazil deal
- Saab signs 'break-through' contract with Airbus
- Power price record low in the Nordic region
- Stockholm one of Europe's top tech cities
- Retail brands flood into Stockholm -- Apple, Prada, Zara Home, Habitat, Michael Kors, Sephora, Stella McCartney, Picard, River Island...
- 'There’s not really a risk of a bubble'