Nevs: "It's about the continued funding of the business".
Although Swedish mortgages are inherently low risk, the excessive household lending growth of the past two decades carries risks for the wider economy.
- VW doesn't give up Scania big — extends the offer
- SEB's operating profit swells to SEK 4.9bn
- Two Scania investors back VW takeover bid
- Ericsson sees boost in second half after first-quarter fiasco
- China to surpass US as Volvo's largest market
- Swedish krona weakens to two-year low
- Push for gender equality in Sweden's tech sector
- CFOs bullish on Asia prospects, but margin pressures hit optimism on profits
- 'Global recovery threatened by increased risks'
- Stockholm has highest share of tech jobs in EU
- Stockholm among top 'smart cities' -- hailed for its integrated telecom and IT network, active citizen involvement and green environment
- Swedish life science company detects Anthrax
- Minecraft more than a game for Stockholmers -- creating new version of the Swedish capital
- Swedish billionaire looking for new partner in Putin-linked oil firm Gunvor Group
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic helps Volvo return to profit
- Sweden attracts most Syrians within EU
- Volkswagen rejects offer by Scania committee
- New innovation and infrastructure competition: Open Stockholm Award 2014
- Come-back for investments in Nordic cleantech
- Nordic and German chiefs bullish on China