FIND EXCLUSIVE JOBS FROM €60,000
Last year marked a remarkable year for Stockholm’s technology scene, with a number of start-ups receiving high profile investments and several reports highlighting the region’s competitive edge.
A Stockholm-based startup, whose app helps users identify who is calling their phone, has received $60 million in a fresh round of funding from investors including Skype founder Niklas Zennström.
Great companies and entrepreneurs can come from anywhere. But some cities are home to more successful firms than other.
- Ibrahimovic called up for Sweden's coming Euro 2016 qualifier
- Volvo unveils first 'make-or-break' model under Chinese ownership
- Saab owner NEVS facing bankruptcy
- Google Flight Search hits Scandinavia
- Swedbank best capitalized bank in Europe
- Swedish banks urged to cut mortgage debt
- New deals lift SEB Q2 profits above forecasts
- SAS should not be supported by state aid: EU
- Boston Consulting Group: Local Dynamos Highlight the Successes of Homegrown Emerging-Market Companies
- Whitey Rasmussen: 10 questions
- WikiLeaks' Assange given date in Swedish court
- Internet treatment can cure depression: study
- Saab dives deeper into submarine business
- Facebook and Google’s Swedish data centers set to get Asian imitators
- Saab owner pledges assets to save the company
- The creator behind world's hottest DJ, Avicii
- Hong Kong most popular relocation destination
- Sweden's excessive household lending growth carries risks for the wider economy: Moody's
- Amazon: 'Nordic customers are among the most innovative users of cloud computing in the world'
- Swedish startup pioneers 'digital jukebox'