Jean-Claude Van Damme -- one of Hollywood's most famous action stars -- has perform countless daring stunts. But in Volvo Trucks' latest film 'The Epic Split', he carries out one of his most spectacular yet, the truck maker said. The film aims to demonstrate the unique stability of Volvo Dynamic Steering.
"It's going to be quite unusual, and the first time we'll ever see anything like it - in a movie or a commercial," says the Belgian superstar on set at a deserted airfield in Spain, before shooting the scene. "Before doing the split between the trucks, I saw the storyboard and thought it looked amazing. It's very majestic and very powerful."
- Spotify is available in the following countries:
- Spotify seeks to expand as streaming overtakes downloads and CDs
- Swedish banks face downgrade risk by S&P
- Volvo owner China's top automobile exporter
- Innovationsstipendium: Står du i startgroparna för att förverkliga din idé?
- Stockholm Scholarship: Would you like to turn your business idea into reality?
- Sweden's future involvement in Afghanistan
- 'It ends one chapter in this Nokia story'
- Sweden issues 'biggest clampdown on banks'
- Carlsberg maintains positive outlook
- Spotify doubles revenues – but burns cash
- Pirate Bay founder builds anti-NSA app
- Scandic expands with new hotels
- H&M expands in the US with online store
- 'European tobacco industry stable till 2015'
- Investors still trust 'Europe's safest bank'
- Volvo profit hit by slowdown in China
- Shrinking defense markets hit Saab's margins
- Skype cooperated with U.S. spy agencies
- Stockholm climbs in competitiveness rankings