FIND EXCLUSIVE JOBS FROM €60,000
"Changing the outlook on TeliaSonera's ratings to negative reflects our expectation that the company will incur negative free cash flow".
Finland blames Apple for troubled economy -- 'The iPhone killed Nokia and the iPad killed the paper industry'
Finnish Prime Minister Alexander Stubb pointed to Apple as a major reason for the decline of the country.
- Klarna expands with German acquisition
- Stockholm is 'Europe's best city for commuters'
- Wallenberg: Swiss rejection 'not the end of the Gripen’s development'
- STHLM Tech Meetup: 'Stockholm is simply the fastest growing tech scene anywhere in 2014'
- Swedish allergy innovators seek investment
- Sweden to raise capital requirements further
- World's smallest mobile phone tracks your kids
- Saab closer to fighter jet deal with Switzerland — opposition among the Swiss has fallen drastically
- Swedish managers learn business from China
- VW doesn't give up Scania big — extends the offer
- SEB's operating profit swells to SEK 4.9bn
- Two Scania investors back VW takeover bid
- Ericsson sees boost in second half after first-quarter fiasco
- China to surpass US as Volvo's largest market
- Swedish krona weakens to two-year low
- Push for gender equality in Sweden's tech sector
- CFOs bullish on Asia prospects, but margin pressures hit optimism on profits
- 'Global recovery threatened by increased risks'
- Stockholm has highest share of tech jobs in EU
- Stockholm among top 'smart cities' -- hailed for its integrated telecom and IT network, active citizen involvement and green environment